Do you have existing flow separators with any of the following issues, or would you like multiphase flow experts to verify the presence or absence of any of the following issues?
- Bad/incorrect test results
- Process issues: tight emulsion, entrained gas, foaming, etc.
- Bad gross liquid flow measurement
- Incorrect water cut/content measurement
- Bad gas flow measurement
- Sporadic process issues resulting in process upsets
- Poor control or PID tuning
- Bad instrument calibrations
Our multiphase flow experts can audit/evaluate your existing flow separators to answer questions such as these and more:
- Design basis: is this separator adequately sized and appropriately designed for the application? What problems can arise as a result of the design? How can it be improved?
- Flowmeter and instrumentation selection: are the flow meters and instruments on the separator the right kind, correctly sized, and appropriate for the application?
- Calibration: are the flow meter(s), water cut meter(s), and instrumentation on my separator accurately calibrated? How often should they be calibrated?
- Systems integration / SCADA: are the appropriate flow and instrument readings being collected, corrected, and used appropriately to produce meaningful results at standard conditions that can be universally compared to other points of measurement?